Admin Type: Email/Print/Calendar
How do I generate a report of actual attendance at meets? The Meet Attendance Report only shows meets people committed to attend.
These steps will help you get close.
- Go to My Account > My Meet Results > Time Reports > Top Times By Events
- Set the dates "In this period" to your desired time range, such as the beginning of your season.
- Optional: If you have designated the meet type of meets and only want to include certain meets in the results, choose your desired type from the "Meet Type" drop down
- Enter 0 in the "Show Top __ Entries" field under Display Options
- Change the "Sort By" drop down to Stroke & Distance
- Set any other desired filters and click Report Now!, then click OK
- Click Save As XLS
- Open the spreadsheet in Excel and sort by column D--the athlete names
- You can double click the lines between the column names to shrink the width of the columns
Note: If you check the Show DQ & NS check box it will show either one as 0.00; it currently does not make a distinction between the two. To see which is which you would need to go to Results by Meets, click the meet, search for the swimmer, and click Edit by the blank meet result to see if it was a DQ or NS.
View the number of meets attended
How can my parents run a meet entry report listing all meets they have entered?
Why does meet attendance report not show all meets?