SwimOffice Admin - Super User
To allow your accounts to have the ability to make a payment any time, first note that:
- You MUST have credit card functionality implemented on your site.*
- You MUST have your billing system TURNED ON.**
Assuming those are both true please follow the steps below.
- In the side menu click Billing Admin > Billing Setup.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page you will see a section called Setup Account Processing Fees For OnDemand Electronic Payment.
- From here you will be able to create the options for the accounts.
- Enable Individual Account Payment — Set to Yes to activate.
- Minimum Payment Amount.
- Enter Amount Per Transaction Fee and Percent Per Transaction Fee — You can do either or both. Important: Passing along these surcharge fees is illegal in certain states (CA, CO, CT, FL, KS, ME, MA, NY, OK, and TX as of October 2016).
- Chart of Accounts for per Transaction Fee.
- Charge Per Transaction Fee if Payment Fails — A fee gets charged to your team if a payment fails but the percentage does not. If you in turn pass along this fee, it will create an invoice for it in the family's account.
- Hour Delay Between Failed Payments.
To show your parents how to use this feature, send them this link: