British Swimming has a tool to compare entrants in a competition with the British Swimming database and check if they belong to a club. This ensures they will be accepted into the rankings database. To facilitate this, TouchPad allows you to generate a file to upload to swimmingresults.org.
- Click the Meet Reports menu.
- Select the UK Competition Entry Check radio button on the left.
- Click Print/Preview to generate the file.
- Navigate to when you want to save the file and click Save.
- In the UK Competition Entry Report box on the right, click the second sentence to launch the Competition Entry Check page in your default browser. (Or, as that sentence says, right click it to copy the URL so you can paste it in the browser of your choice.)
- Follow the instructions on the web page to browse for the file you generated in TouchPad and submit it.
Export Lenex Meet Results (UK)