MainSet Admin - Head Coach
MainSet lets you import workouts written in Hy-Tek's Workout Manager (part of Team Manager™ Gold).
- Export your desired workouts from Workout Manager.
- In MainSet Web, click Workouts > WORKOUT IMPORTER.
- Click Upload Workouts.
- Click Choose File or Browse, then find the .wk3 file and double click it. Or drag the file onto the Upload dialog.
- Click Upload. Once the file is uploaded and processed, click the red X to close and you will see all the workouts listed.
- Click a workout to view, then click the pencil to edit the name.
- Use the typical Customize buttons and Search function to narrow down your list.
- You can also click the CUSTOMIZATIONS link to review and edit what Strokes and types are mapped to MainSet equivalents once you import. Make sure to click Save after changing anything, and click the WORKOUTS link to return to the list.
- Select one or more workouts, then click the Actions button for the following options:
- Workout Preview — See what the workout will look like once imported into MainSet.
- Import — Import selected workouts.
- Import All — Import ALL workouts listed regardless of selection.
- Delete — Delete selected workouts.
- Delete All — Delete ALL workouts listed regardless of selection.
- Once you are satisfied with some or all of the workouts, select the ones you want to pull into your MainSet workout library and click Actions > Import or Import All.
- Your selected workouts will now appear in your MainSet Workouts library.