While users can click the Unsubscribe link in the footer of emails sent by your team, there may be times you want to manually remove them from your email list. You can enter any email address at all, because someone such as a TUMoney donor may not want solicitations.
- Go to the Email Center.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > E-Mail Center.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Email Center.
- Click Manage Opt-Outs tab.
- Click + Add Opt-Out.
- Enter the desired email address and click Save.
- Click Manage Opt-Outs tab to return to the list.
Manage email Opt-Outs/unsubscribes
Do emails sent to primary email addresses get copied to the secondary email addresses?