SwimOffice Admin - TouchPad PC
TouchPad will average up to three watch times per lane for you, saving your having to use a calculator to figure the averages. This is best used when an even number of watches is used since, with an odd number, the middle time is the official time unless two are the same and thus no calculation is required.
To activate watch averaging,
- Click Enter Results from the main screen.
- If the Timer Settings screen appears (titled "Entering Meet results"), close it.
- On the Enter Results screen check the box Average Watch Times, then click OK on the instructional dialog.
- Bring up an event for results entry.
- Click in the Time column for a swimmer, type in the first time and press Enter. You will note that the time appears in a small box at the bottom of the screen.
- Type the second time and press Enter and this time appears in a second box at the bottom of the screen.
- If you have a third watch time, type it and press Enter.
- Once you have entered all watch times for this swimmer, press Enter without making a new entry and the averages of all those times entered so far is placed next to the swimmer and you are moved to the next swimmer.
- If you are using watch times as backup times for your electronic timer (Daktronic/Colorado) press F12 or click Edit Time Adjustments (F12) to open up your backup time screen.
- Watch times may be entered for each lane and they will contribute to the calculation of a BACKUP time. The operator can then choose, by selecting, if the backup time will be used instead of pad times.