This feature helps USA Swimming coaches and administrators when doing meet entries to understand which swimmers are registered with USA Swimming and who is not.
- Go to your Events page.
- Click Edit Commitment below a desired event (this only works for TouchPad meets or those meets with an meet structure file attached).
- Click Committed Athletes tab.
- All committed athletes for a meet will have a USA Swimming '16 symbol if an admin selected the year 2016 while generating a USA Swimming registration package for them. (Note: There will be a lag time between the team sending this package to the LSC and the swimmer actually being registered with USA Swimming. SwimOffice is not connected to the USA Swimming SWIMS database.) All other athletes will not show this symbol, including those who have registered with USA Swimming in 2015 or earlier, and those who have never registered at all.
- When you click TouchPad Sync or Generate Entry Files, if there are athletes not registered with USA Swimming for 2016 an exception report will appear. It shows the last registration date and season for each swimmer.
- You can the here link to open the USA Swimming tab in Account/Member Admin in a new tab to take care of the unregistered athlete(s). You will need to be a Super User to generate a USA Registration package.
- Click Cancel to return to the Committed Athletes tab.
- Click Print to print a list of unregistered USA Swimming athletes.
- Click Continue to go on to the Meet Entries Files Generation screen.
Generating a Meet Entries File
USA Swimming Registration Generate Electronic Registration Package
Syncing entries for a TouchPad meet using TUSync