SwimOffice Admin - Webmaster/Event Admin
SwimOffice lets you restrict meet declaration to certain Billing Groups or Roster Groups/Locations, along with only emailing those groups you select.
- Go to your Events page.
- Add a new event, or click [Edit] below an existing event.
- Scroll down to STEP 6: Choose which Groups of Members will receive e-mail notifications of this event.
- Select the check box Also, restrict declaration to ONLY the groups defined below.
- Select the 2nd or 3rd radio button to restrict entries to either certain Billing or Roster Groups/Locations, respectively.
- For Billing Groups, click Select to the right of the Billing Groups field, select the desired Billing Groups and click Select.
- For Roster Groups/Locations, click Select to the right of each, select the desire groups and click Select.
- All other groups will be excluded from entering this event.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save Changes.