- Go to Team Admin > Registration Admin
- Click current registration name that you would like to add this option to
- Select the Fees Setup tab at the top
- If this portion has been setup correctly click the Next >> button in the lower right to move to financial setup portion
- Scroll down to the bottom
- Click the Additional Fee / Discount Question drop down and select YES
- Enter in the following parameters
- Enter your Question that will be asked on Checkout; for instance "Are you a Non Resident?" (see example below)
- Answer: Select Yes/No to charge the fee. For example if you ask the question, "Are you a Non Resident" and the Answer is toggled to "Yes" the system will charge the fee on a Yes answer.
- Fee/Discount Name: This will appear on the invoice as a line item so be clear. For instance it could be called a Non-Resident Fee (see example below of how it looks at checkout)
- Fee to Charge: Use either a positive or negative number. Do not use dollar signs. for instance $10.00 should be typed in as 10.00.
- Chart of Accounts: Select the chart of account that will track this positive or negative charge.
- Click Save Changes
Below is the screen you will setup in the registration system
Below is the screen that will appear during the Add a Member area
This final screenshot is what is viewable at checkout.
How do I add a percent multi-swimmer discount to the registration system?
Enforcing the Billing Outstanding balance to be paid through registration.
Making a partial payment in the Registration System.