When you post a news item from OnDeck to a Facebook page and it says it posted it, if you don't see it on Facebook it may be you need to edit the page's settings.
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Go to your page
- Click Edit Page in the upper right
- Click Manage Permissions on the left
- Change the "Wall Tab Shows" drop down to All Posts
- Check the People can write or post content on the wall check box
- Click Save Changes
Your items you posted should then show up on the Facebook page.
For more help, in the Facebook Help Center go to Desktop Help > Pages > Managing a Page > Settings.