When uploading files and images in the content editor using CKFinder, it only allows certain file extensions. Here is a (slightly modified) list from the CKFinder documentation:Files: 7z, aiff, asf, avi, csv, doc, docx, fla, flv, gz, gzip, mid, mov, mp3, mp4, mpc, mpeg, mpg, ods, odt, pdf, ppt, pxd, qt, ram, rar, rm, rmi, rmvb, rtf, sdc, sitd, swf, sxc, sxw, tar, tgz, tif, tiff, txt, vsd, wav, wma, wmv, xls, xlsx, zip
Images: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, png
If you need to upload and link to a file with an extension not on the list above, you will need to do so in the Documents/Images tab.
- In the side menu click Team Admin > Documents/Images.
- Click Add New.
- Click Browse or Choose File.
- Locate the file you want and double click it.
- Repeat steps 3-4 for up to 10 additional files.
- Click Upload NOW.
- When it returns to the list of files, right click the desired file name in the Full URL column and select Copy Link Location or Copy Shortcut.
- Go to the page where you want to link to the file.
- Click the Edit link in the upper right
- Put the cursor where you want the link to appear. We recommend you type/highlight a phrase to which you will link the file, such as Download meet schedule.
- Click the Link button.
- Paste the URL you copied in step 7 into the URL field.
- Click OK.
- Click Save Changes.