Admin Level - Email/Print/CalendarTwo possibilities
- All Athletes usually means a course type mismatch
- One or Two athletes usually means an ID mismatch
- Go to your event
- Select the Edit Commitment Button
- Check course type set by the host
- Confirm this is set as the same course type as the meet that you uploaded. Go to My Account > My Meet Results > Results by Meet > Find Meet > Course
- If these courses not the same the system will not use the new times unless the host agrees to change the course type. They must be the same. IF you are able to update you course type on SwimOffice click here. Once you have updated the course type use the Update Best Times to bring in the new course times.
Possibility Two - If one or two athletes are missing new times check a possible USA ID Mismatch
The easiest way is to go to
- Go to Results by Meets.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Time Reports > Results by Athlete.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Results by Athlete.
- Bring up the Athlete in question using the filters
- Check the newest meet USA ID# and Compare with previous if they are not identical you will have to merge results into one good USA ID#
- Update times again if applicable
What does Multi Cut mean in the event entry file and how is it applied?
How do I add a swimmer's best time manually?
Athlete's times show NT in event
How do I set Meet Types in my times database?