SwimOffice Admin - Super User
Once registration closes, you may desire to deactivate accounts that have no active members. In other words, the parents did not sign up any of their athletes for the current registration period. To do this,
- In the side menu, click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin.
- Click Customize Columns.
- In the left column, click # Active Members.
- Scroll down if needed and in the right column, drag and drop # Active Members higher in the list.
- Click Done.
- Click # Active Members column header to put all accounts with zero active members at top.
To actually change the account status of those accounts,
- Click the check box next to all account names with 0 active members.
- Click Edit > Multi Edit Accounts.
- Click Set Status.
- Click drop down and change the Account Status to the desired level.
- Click Save.
How do I set an inactive date for a member to show when they will be leaving?
Can I have a user defined field in account/member admin or in registration?
Registration Report / Report of Registration Financial Data