SwimOffice Admin - Super User or Lesson Admin - Full Access
When a credit card fails for any reason in monthly recurring billing, the payment type will be changed from CC to Check and will NOT be recharged the following months until you fix it. Take these steps to find and fix failed payments.
- In the side menu click Team Admin > Lesson Admin.
- Click Acnts/Revenue tab.
- Click Monthly Rpt button.
- The CC Message column will list some kind of failure message for cards that failed. Click Add/Change CC.
- From here you can either add/select a CC or enter a check payment.
- If you leave Payment Type as Credit Card,
- Click Add/Select Card.
- Select an existing valid card or click Add New Card, and fill in the details.
- Click Save.
- If you change Payment Type to Check, enter the Check #. This assumes, of course, that the family paid you by check since their CC failed.
- In both cases, click Pay NOW and OK to confirm.
- The Monthly Simulation Rpt button will inform you of any upcoming credit card problems for next month, such as credit cards that will expire; see the Change CC / CC Message column. Click Change CC to enter a new card or select a different one, or Change Payment Method to switch to check payment.