Admin Level - Superuser
Once you submit a file-less batch registration to USA Swimming, they will process the batch. SwimOffice automatically checks with their system once a day as to its status. Assuming it was successful, it will update the LastReg Conf'd field with the process date for each member submitted, and the USA Swimming badge for registered athletes will be set to the year you selected in which to register them.
To check the status on your own,
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin > USA Swimming Registration tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > USA Swimming Registration.
- Click USA SWIMS Integration > Check Reg Status.
- Scroll to the bottom, if needed, and then click Check by any submitted batch. The status will change to Complete when finished.
- Click Finish. You will need to refresh the screen to see the LastReg Conf'd column update.