Admin Level - Superuser
If a user had a credit card failure during registration, sometimes if they simply try again later the card will go through. We recommend making every effort to have the user successfully complete the process. But here are the steps to do it manually.
- Log in to your C & H Financial Services (formerly Process Pink) account and manually process the credit card. This is best done with the account holder on the phone.
- Go to Registration Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Registration Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Registration Admin.
- Click Manage link next to active registration
- Click Not Registered tab
- Click check box next to desired account and click Set as Registered. This will move them to the Registered tab but not create any financial records. Note the “Export ALL Registered & Financial” report won’t reflect the credit card payment either.
- Go to Billing Admin > Invoices & Payments
- Search for account and click red View link in “Acct Balance” column
- Click New Invoice Item and add registration charge(s)
- Click New Payment and enter amount processed on credit card
Keep in mind as well that because the user did not go through the registration process they will not have agreed to your registration agreements and waivers, so you will want them to sign paper copies of them.