SwimOffice Admin - Super User or Lesson Admin - Full Access
To implement the Coupon Code in the Lessons Module, watch the Coupon Code video tutorial or follow the steps below:
- In the side menu click Team Admin > Lesson Admin.
- Click Edit in the bottom right.
- Scroll down to Coupons Area.
- Set Coupons (Per student and per class) to YES if it's not already.
- Click Add.
- Create your Coupon. This code is PER Athlete/Per Class.
- Coupon Title — Your internal identification.
- coupon Code — The code to give your accounts for them to enter at checkout. We suggest something like discount20 to represent $20 or 20% but it's up to you.
- Chart of Account — Used to track how much money you've discounted. This can be its own CoA or the one used for classes.
- Starting Date — The date people can start using it.
- Expiration Date — The date it expires at midnight of the START of that day. If you put 11/30, they can only use the code through 11/29; it won't work at all on 11/30. Put a date way in the future, like 1/1/3000, if you don't want it to expire.
- Discounted by — Select either a flat Dollar Amount or Percentage on Class Fee (remember this is per athlete/per class), then enter the amount or percentage.
- Important: The coupon will only discount the Class Fee, NOT the Registration Fee in any particular class.
- The amount discounted will never exceed the class fee. If the fee is $10 and the coupon is for $25, the net fee will be $0, NOT -$15.
- When the discount is a percentage and the class fee is prorated, it will apply the discount to the prorated amount, NOT the full price.
- Click Submit.
- Click Add again if you would like to create multiple codes.
- Click Save Changes in the lower right.
Critical – Go to SubPrograms to implement
- Click SubProg tab (under Lessons Sys tab)
- Click the name of the Sub Program Title.
- Set Lesson Coupon to YES-Participates.
- Click Save Changes.
Important note regarding monthly classesWhen a class is set to charge monthly and a person registers before the class starts, the class fee is not charged at checkout, rather it gets charged on the 1st of next month. Therefore if they enter a coupon code it WILL NOT GET USED, EVER. That’s because coupons are only applied to class fees that get charged at checkout. However, if a person registers once the class starts and uses a coupon, it will get applied.
Below are screenshots of what the public will see when they enter their code.
A view of where the coupon code is entered during the registration process.
A coupon code was created for $20 that is applied per student/per class
A coupon code was created for 30% that is applied per student/per class
Annual Registration Fee per Account / Member
How do my instructors print a roster/lesson report?