The Inactive Date field is an informational field to indicate when a swimmer went inactive. It must be manually set and does not automatically affect the member status field. To set it,
- Go to Member Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin > Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Members.
- Place a check mark to the left of each desired athlete
- Click Multi-Edit
- Click the check box Change "Inactive Date"
- Select your inactive date
- If you want to change their status as well, click the Change "Member Status" check box and select the desired status such as Suspended
- Click Save Changes for ALL Members listed NOW
- Select Custom Filter > Inactive Date > Enter Date Range
- Select Custom Columns > Date Inactive and Done. You will now see only those in the search criteria. Select Saved Views and save this if a commonly used search criteria.
Important Note: This feature does not automatically set the member to “Suspended” or “Canceled/Hidden.” You must still select those athletes and manually change their status to either “Suspended” or “Canceled/Hidden.” By best practice we suggest you search on the inactive date (instructions above) when you want to “Suspend” or “Cancel/Hide” your members. Then select them all in this search and use the Multi-Edit button to change their Member Status.