SwimOffice Admin - SuperUser
- Go to Team Admin > Registration Admin
- Click Add New to add a new registration program or click your current registration to continue the setup
- Select one of the agreement tabs located at the bottom of this screen (labeled Agmt #). You can add up to five waivers.
- Turn it on using the drop down "Enable Agreement #:" YES
- For "Agreement Type" choose either Optional or Required (this designator will appear on checkout where Required will be enforced)
- Copy and Paste your organization’s waiver into the appropriate waiver tab or manually enter in your text
- Click Save Changes
An example of an optional agreement would be “Allow Photos of your student to be used by the team.” An example of a required agreement would be your liability waiver.