To create a Multi-Class Percentage discount for the Lessons program,
- Go to Lessons Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Lesson Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Classes & Lessons > Lessons Admin.
- Click Edit on the bottom right
- Under the "Discounts" heading on the left, click the "Multi-Classes Discount (Per Reg and Per Student)" drop down and select YES
- This will open the Multi-Classes Discount table
- Click [Pick] to the right of the "Chart of Account" field
- Click Select to the right of the desired CoA
- Click Add
- Populate the following fields
- From Classes (Minimum Number of 2)
- To Classes
- Discounts by: Select the Percentage radio button and enter your percentage amount
- Place the number of classes to receive a specific percentage. If all classes from 2 – 6 will receive a 20% discount then place 2 to 6 and the system will take 20% of each class dollar amount over 2. If 2 gets 10% and 3 gets 50% then you will do this twice. Do 2 to 2 = 10% and then repeat the process but 3 to 3 = 50% etc. See the example below: In Screen 2 you can see what this will look like at checkout to the registrant.
Since we said 2 classes receives 10% but 3 classes receive 50% then each class will receive a 50% discount. In this example the total should have been $84×3 = $252 but the discount for 3 classes is 50% so the total will be $126.
- Click Ok and repeat as needed
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save Changes
- Go to the SubProg Tab
- Put a check mark next to the subprogram(s) that will have these charges applied
- Click the Discount Multi-Setup button
- Apply either multi student or multi class
- Click Save Changes