To create a multi-student/swimmer percentage discount for the Lessons program,
- Go to Lessons Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Lesson Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Classes & Lessons > Lessons Admin.
- Click Edit on the bottom right
- Under the "Discounts" heading on the left, click the "Multi-Students Discount (Per Reg)" drop down and select YES
- This will open the Multi-Students Discount table
- Click [Pick] to the right of the "Chart of Account" field
- Click Select to the right of the desired CoA
- Click Add
- Populate the following fields
- From Students (Minimum Number of 2)
- To Students
- Discounts by: Select the Percentage radio button and enter your percentage amount
- Place the number of students that will receive a certain discount. If all students from 2 – 6 will receive a 20% discount then place 2 to 6. If 2 gets 10% and 3 gets 20% then you will do this twice. Do 2 to 2 = 10% and then repeat the process but 3 to 3 = 20% etc. See the example below: I*n Screen 2 you can see what this will look like at checkout to the registrant.*
Since we said 2 to 3 students receives 20% any student in that range will receive a total of 20% off of their class fee.
- Click Ok and repeat as needed
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save Changes
- Go to the SubProg Tab
- Put a check mark next to the subprogram(s) that will have these charges applied
- Click the Discount Multi-Setup button
- Apply either multi student or multi class
- Click Save Changes