Is there a way to designate exhibition swimmers or exhibition events?
USA Swimming does not include exhibition swimmers in their SDIF file spec, and they are something only Hy-Tek software handles and is proprietary to their system. If USA Swimming ever includes them in their spec or Hy-Tek ever allow others to use that feature, we’ll make sure to add it to our software.
However, you can use Meet manager (MM) to add them. Here’s how.
- First create the entries and approve them in TU
- Get the MM backup for the meet from host
- Import the entries into MM
- Once uploaded, you can add exhibition swims using athletes screen
- Once completed, export Meet entries for MM and send to the host; they should be able to import this file with the new exhibition swims included