SwimOffice Admin - Webmaster
To setup Google Analytics so you can track traffic on your TU website,
- Sign in to your Google account (you will need to create one if you don't have one).
- Go to Google Analytics at https://analytics.google.com
- Click Sign up.
- Fill in the various fields, including your full TU URL, such as https://www.teamunify.com/alias
- Click Get Tracking ID at the bottom.
- You will need to click I Accept on the Terms of Service Agreement.
- Once the account is setup, select and copy the Tracking ID (it will appear in this format: UA-xxxxxxxx-x).
- Navigate to your TU SwimOffice site and Sign In if needed.
- In the side navigation click Team Admin > Website Design.
- Click Website Layout Configuration.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and paste the copied Tracking ID into the Google Analytics Account Id field.
- Click Save Changes.