TeamUnify SwimOffice does not produce a member export that will directly import into Team Manager™ due to their proprietary file format. However, you can use the SDIF roster export for importing into Meet Manager (MM), detailed below. MM should then be able to export something that TM can use.
Roster file for import into Meet Manager (MM)
- Go to Team Admin > Account/Member Admin > Members tab
- Select your roster from the Roster Group drop down, set any other filters, and click Search
- Check the box next to the “Member Name” column header to select all
- Click the SDIF button and you will get the following message: “This SDIF Export is for the Meet Host to import Rosters into Meet Manager. From within Meet Manager, please ask the Meet Host to use: [File >> Import >>Entries] to import and IGNORE the Exception Report.”
- Click Generate SDIF NOW!
- Follow the directions to save the zip folder to your computer
- If MM is on a different computer, you will need to transfer the file to that computer
After that, you will need to import the file generated in step 7 into MM.
- In MM, select File > Import > Entries (yes, Entries is correct)
- Select the file generated in step 7 above
- Ignore exception report
- File > Export > Athletes (note where you save the file)
Now you will import that file into Team Manager™
- In TM, File > Import > Athlete Roster
- Select the file MM generated in step 4 above