Admin Level - Email/Print/Calendar
The High Points Report shows athletes ranked from highest to lowest for a given time period. To run this report,
- Go to Time Reports.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Time Reports.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Time Reports.
- Click High Points Report.
- Set your filters as desired.
- If you want results for a single meet, select it from the Meet Name dropdown and for In This period enter the date range of the selected meet.
- If you only want to display, for example, the top 10 athletes, enter 10 in the Show Top __ Entries field.
- Click Report Now!
- If you wish to print the report, use your browser's print function (usually Ctrl+P in Windows or Command+P on a Mac).
Athlete's Best Times - Viewing and Generating Options
Time Reports feature comparison