Admin Level - Super User
TeamUnify's SwimOffice does not produce a member export that will directly import into Team Manager™ due to their proprietary file format. However, you can use the SDIF roster export for importing into Meet Manager (MM), detailed below. MM should then be able to export a TM compatible file.
Roster file for import into Meet Manager (MM)
- In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin.
- Click the Members tab.
- Set any desired filters using Customize Filters and click Done.
- Check the box next to the Last Name column header to select all.
- Click Export > Export SDIF and you will get the following message: “This SDIF Export is for the Meet Host to import Rosters into Meet Manager. From within Meet Manager, please ask the Meet Host to use: [File >> Import >>Entries] to import and IGNORE the Exception Report.”
- Enter the Age up date.
- Click Generate.
- Follow the directions to save the zip folder to your computer.
- If MM is on a different computer, you will need to transfer the file to that computer.
Import generated file into MM
- In MM, click File > Import > Entries (not Roster).
- Select the file generated in step 7 above.
- It will state that it unzipped the file to a certain location, such as "C:\Hy-Sport\SwMM6\CLtemp." Make note of this location and click OK.
- Navigate to the location it stated in the dialog and double click on the file.
- Ignore exception report.
- Click File > Export > Athletes / Teams / Email (.HY3) and note where you save the file.
Import file from MM into Team Manager™
- In TM, click File > Import > Athlete Rosters.
- Select the file MM generated in step 6 above.
How do I Export member and account info?
Can I export an excel database of just families account information?
Generating a Meet Entries File
Can I Import My Entries into Team Manager?