SwimOffice Admin - Super User
You can create a user defined field that will appear by account and/or member (watch tutorial below) or follow the steps below:
- Go to Team Admin > Team Profile
- Enter the account field name in the “Account Custom Field Label” field, such as Club Account Number
- You may also enter a member field name in the “Member Custom Field Label” field
- Click Save Changes
Once you have set this field please DO NOT change it. If you do, the account user defined field for ALL accounts will update to this new name. Only change it if you are doing a system wide change.
Within the Basic Setup of Registration Admin you can now set that field to Show but Optional, Show and Required or Hide. This will then be enforced during the account registration.
When Accounts sign in to their account information using “My Account” button they can update this user defined field but this field is not enforced within Account/Member Admin.
To print from Account/Member Admin
- Go to Team Admin > Account/Member Admin
- Choose either Accounts tab or Members tab
- Select one or all
- Click Excel button
- Custom field values are listed in their own column