Admin Level - Superuser
When someone registers and checks the box(es) that they agree to your waivers, the legally binding piece is contained in an IP address.
They can be viewed and printed as follows.
- Go to Registration Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Registration Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Registration Admin.
- Click Manage by the active registration.
- Click Export All Registered & Financials.
This spreadsheet contains a row for each password protected account, the agreements they have endorsed, the IP address from which they registered, along with a date and time stamp when this occurred. All of these points of data constitute a binding agreement or waiver.
If you want to print the text of the agreements themselves, you will need to edit the registration, copy the text from the Agreement tabs, and paste them in some sort of document to print.
Agreements / waivers and making them optional or required