Admin Level - Financial Admin - Full Access
The Email Billing Summary button simulates the entire upcoming month’s worth of non-recurring and recurring charges that the account owes the team as of the day you send it. The idea is to give all the accounts a heads-up as to what charges will be on their invoice on the 1st.
To do this,
- Navigate to Invoices & Payments.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Billing Admin > Invoices & Payments.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Business Tools > Invoices & Payments.
- Select Active from the Account Status dropdown.
- Click Search.
- Select all by clicking the checkbox next to Account Name column header.
- Click Email Billing Summ, and then OK to confirm.
Although the recurring charges will remain the same (these are already set in the system under Billing Setup), the non-recurring charges (such as meet fees, apparel, travel fees, etc.) will change throughout the month. This will let the account know what WILL BE CHARGED/OWED on the 1st of the month.
TeamUnify suggests you send this out 5-7 days before the 1st so the accounts have time to let you know of any anomalies on their account.