Admin - Superuser
As of May 1, 2018, USA Swimming implemented a requirement of Backstroke Start Certification for swimmers. This is in addition to Forward Start Certification adopted in 2009. To facilitate this, SwimOffice provides a way to document the dates of when each swimmer is certified for forward racing starts, and backstroke racing starts with and without a ledge.
- Go to Member Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin > Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Members.
- Click a member's name to edit.
- Scroll down to the Important Dates section.
- Under Racing Start Certifications, you can enter dates when certification was completed for Forward Start, Back Start (no ledge), and Back Start (ledge).
- Click Save.
You may find it handy to create a saved view with these three three fields visible. Just click Customize Columns, drag and drop them where you want them displayed, then click Saved Views, give it a name and click Save View so you can instantly display them later (see first article below for detailed steps).