Admin Level - SuperUser
Accounts cannot be merged, but there are two work-arounds.
If there is one account without financials attached, you can delete it. Note that times will not delete and will follow the member's USA#. Times will automatically sync to the new profile.
To delete an account:
- In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin.
- Search for the account you'd like to delete.
- Check the box by the account.
- Click Edit > Delete.
- Click OK to verify you'd like to delete the account.
To merge accounts:
- Open two browser tabs.
- In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin in both tabs.
- In one tab, pull up the older account. In the second tab, pull up the newer account. To do this, search the account name in the search box, then click on the name of the person to access the account.
- Move any new data from the new account to the old account.
- Take care to ensure the email addresses in the two accounts are different—make sure that the login email address is correct in the older account so that the user will be able to log in without errors.
- Make sure the USA Swimmer IDs are correct. If the parent changed the swimmer's information (adding a middle name, for example) the ID will be different and will not attach to their results. Please contact support with the old and new ID's so that we can update.
- On the older account, click Save.
- In the newer account's tab, under Account Access Settings, select Cancelled/Hidden from the Account Status drop-down, then Save.