SwimOffice Admin - Super User / Lesson Admin - Intermediate Access
Instead of editing several classes one by one and changing the same information, you can use the Multi-Edit feature to change them all at once.
- Go to Lessons Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Lesson Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Classes & Lessons > Lessons Admin.
- Use the filters to bring up the group of classes you need to edit and click Search
- Put a check mark to the left of many or all (to select all put a check mark in the upper left to the left of "Class Title")
- Click Multi-Edit Basic Info
- Update any of the available fields (only change the ones that are needed and leave the rest as is and they will retain existing information)
- IF you are changing dates you will need to update all date fields that you see in the screenshot below
- Click Save Changes
Multi Overwrite Slot Structure / Multi Update class times
Manually Registering Students