Lessons Instructors can print several reports and do not need to be an admin, but they do need to exist in SwimOffice as both an Account and Instructor.
- Search in Team Admin > Account/Member Admin to make sure they have an account. Note what their login email is.
- If they do not have one, add an account for them (they do not have to be an admin) and make sure to click Email Login Instructions so they can set their password.
- Go to Lessons Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Lesson Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Classes & Lessons > Lessons Admin.
- Click the Instructor tab in the second row.
- If they exist as an Instructor, make sure their email address matches their Login Email in their Account.
- If they do not exist, click Add New and enter their information, ensuring their email address matches their Login Email in their Account.
Instructor instructions for printing reportsSwimOffice Admin - Lessons Instructor and Not an Admin
- Sign In to SwimOffice.
- In the side menu, click System > Swim Lessons (or whatever it is labeled).
- Click My Instructor's Page tab.
- Select your filters as desired and click Search.
- Click the --Select A Report-- dropdown and pick your desired report.
- Click Generate Report.
Add an Instructor