How do you add an electronic waiver to the lesson program and designate optional or required at checkout.
- Go to Lessons Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Lesson Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Classes & Lessons > Lessons Admin.
- Hit Edit on bottom right to begin
- Select one of the agreement tabs located at the bottom of this screen (labeled Agmt #). You can add up to five waivers.
- Turn it on using the drop down “Enable Agreement I: Yes/No”.
- Chose either Optional or Required (this designator will appear on checkout. Required will be enforced).
- Copy and Paste your organization’s waiver into the appropriate waiver tab or manually enter in your text.
- Save Changes
An example of an optional agreement would be your “Allow Photos of your student to be used by the team”. An example of a required agreement would be your liability waiver.