SwimOffice Admin - Super User or Lesson Admin - Full Access
There are several places you can enter a check payment.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Lesson Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Classes & Lessons > Lessons Admin.
- Use filters and Search for a class if needed.
- Click Manage to the right of the desired class.
- Use filters and Search for a student if needed.
- Click Manage to the right of the desired student.
Heat Map tab
- Use filters and Search for a class.
- Click Manage under the desired class.
- Use filters and Search for an account if needed.
- If there is a balance in the Charge/Credit column, see Pay an additional charge for instructions.
- Click the name of the desired account.
Any of those routes will bring up a screen where you can click Pay & Approve for a One Time Charge, or Pay by Check for a Monthly Charge.
Pay a one time charge
- Click Pay & Approve in the Payment Method column.
- If there is a credit on file, you can Check this box to apply it toward the balance.
- Enter the Check #. If you applied a credit and it covered the entire amount, type Credit or whatever makes sense to you.
- Click Pay NOW and OK to confirm.
- As the Note indicates, if the student was on a Wait List they will be removed from it and entered into the class.
Pay a monthly charge
- Click Pay by Check in the Monthly Charge column.
- From here you can either enter a credit card or check payment.
- If the family wants to pay by credit card instead of check, leave Payment Type as Credit Card.
- Click Add/Select Card.
- Select an existing valid card or click Add New Card, and fill in the details.
- Click Save.
- If you change Payment Type to Check, enter the Check #.
- In both cases, click Pay NOW and OK to confirm.