SwimOffice Admin - Webmaster
It's important to properly size your images and photos before loading them onto your SwimOffice website. For example, the correct size for photos on the home page slide show (normal size) is 480 pixels wide by 285 pixels high.
If you load images that are not sized correctly, they can look squashed or stretched, only partially displayed with part of the image cut off, or can take a long time to load when giant sized due to being taken straight from a camera. To prevent this, use an image editor to resize and crop your team's images to create stunning online graphics. Pixlr or PicMonkey work great if you do not have a photo or graphics editing program.
Below are the proper sizes for the various images on your site. All numbers are in pixels.
- Background wallpaper: 1024 x 768 minimum
(largest image acceptable without truncation is 1280 x 960)
- Event Title picture: 100 high (width can vary)
- Home page command button images: 40 x 40 (GIF format)
- Home page slideshow photos (wide size): 721 x 285
- Home page slideshow photos (normal size): 480 x 285
- Image on user defined page: 712 max width (height can vary)
- Lessons instructors: 80 wide (height can vary)
- Lessons Sub Progs: 64 x 78 (height can be less)
- Member photos: 120 x 120
- News images: 150 wide (height can vary)
- Sponsor image: 104 x 100
- Sponsor logo: 100 x 100
- Team logo: 230 wide (height can vary)
- Team Partner logos: 102 x 102
- TUMoney incentive prizes: 60 wide
- TUMoney main image: 517 wide (height can vary)
- TUMoney profile photos: 136 wide (height can vary)