SwimOffice Admin - Super User
To record a payment received by check follow the steps below.
- Go to Team Admin > Registration Admin
- Click the Manage link next to the desired registration for which you want to create a Payment
- Select the desired search parameters and click Search
- This should bring up the desired accounts with a table that includes the payment information
- Click the Pay link under the Paid column. This will take you to the “Pay Registration Fee By Check” screen.
- From here you can select the registrations you have a check for by clicking the drop down and selecting “Yes-Pay this Registration Now”
- You will also be able to enter in the corresponding check number for this payment
- Once filled in click Pay Now and verify you want to complete the transaction
Once you've done this you can approve and assign the members (athletes); see the below link.