Can I have Backup Swimmers for my Relays?
Yes if you would like to have backup swimmers please follow these steps:
- Sign in with any admin status.
- Click on the event you wish to add the backup athlete too.
- Click on the committed athlete tab
- Click on the Relay tab
- Select Manual Add for the relay you want to have the backup athlete added too(if you have not created the relay you can use the auto find or Manual add feature).
- At the bottom of the screen should be the blank “Backup Athletes:” box click the Add button located below this box.
- From here you should be able to select from those swimmers who qualify for the event (based on age and gender) by putting a check mark next to their name and clicking the Add Athlete(s) to Relay Team.
- To add a swimup athlete ensure you check 'Show Swimup Athletes' and Search.
- Once added the athlete will populate the entry file under that relay as a backup. (Important if you enter a athlete in a relay this way they will be charged the athlete surcharge if it applies in the meet entries file.
How do I create a relay with no members in it?
What is the default limit set for relays? How can I edit it?
How do I exclude an athlete(s) from a relay?