Admin - Email/Print/Calendar (Superuser to edit members)
TeamUnify will email Workforce Admin(s) to let them know when any Workforce member safeguarding and DBS certifications are within 90, 60 or 30 days of expiring, or have expired.
Admins can also check the credentials of Workforce members by using filters and by editing individual members. In the menu,
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin > Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Members.
Filters to use
Click Customize Filters to access the following filters, then click Done when finished.
- Workforce Courses — Select specific Courses on the right
- Workforce DBS — Select DBS expiry dates on the right
- Workforce Roles — Select specific Roles on the right
- Workforce Safeguarding — Select Safeguarding expiry dates on the right
Columns to view
Click Customize Columns, then drag and drop fields listed below from the left to the list on the right in the order you wish to view them in the member listing, then click Done when finished.
- DBS Expiry
- Safeguarding Expiry
Save the view
Once you have set your filters and columns, you can save the "view" to pull up again at any time.
- Click Saved Views.
- Give it a name reflective of the filters and columns you've set.
- Click Save View.
- Click Done.
- Whenever you return to Account/Member Admin and want to pull up that view again, click Saved Views, then click the view name you saved.