SwimOffice Admin - Email/Print Calendar
SwimOffice allows you to import a meet results file with a .cl2 (Meet Manager) or .sd3 (TouchPad or other software) file extension. Either can be inside a zip file. Keep in mind the following:
- Your athletes MUST have a swimmer ID in SwimOffice for their results to import. If their ID is blank, their results will NOT be imported.
- Although all results under your team code will be imported, swimmer IDs in the results must match the IDs in their profile. If not, their results will not attach to them. However, this can be fixed later with the merge ID feature.
- By default, only meet results with your team code and unattached code will import. Results for your athletes who competed under a different code will NOT be imported unless you check the Import results based on active athlete IDs checkbox.
To import a Meet Results file,
- In the side menu click Team Admin > Time Reports.
- Click Results By Meets tab.
- Click the Import Meet Results for my Team button.
- Click the Browse or Choose File button.
- Navigate to find the meet results zip file, .cl2 file or the .sd3 file and double click it, or click it once and click Open.
- Select any of the additional options (hover over the question marks for additional info).
- Update records if new records found — If you have Team Records set up and any of the results beat the best times therein, it will update them with new best times.
- Update meet entries with new best times — If athletes in the results have better times than their entry times in upcoming meets, it will update those entry times.
- Import results based on active athlete IDs — Only necessary if any of the athletes' results are from swimming in a non-team meet where the team code is different, such as zone meets or high school meets.
- Click the Upload the File NOW! button.
- After uploading they will appear in your Results By Meets tab.