Admin Level - Webmaster
- Go to Results by Meets.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Time Reports.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Meet Results.
- Click Add Meet for Meet Results, fill in the fields and click Save Changes. If you are entering results from many different meets, perhaps create a generic meet called "Top Meet Results" (for many athletes), or "Chris Smith's Top Results" (for one athlete).
- Find the meet you just created in the list and click its name (not the checkbox).
- If it's a relay time, click the Relay Events tab; otherwise stay on the Individual Events tab.
- Click the Add Result button in the upper right (or Add Relay Result).
- Pick the Member from that dropdown (or the Relay Team) and enter all details for a particular result.
- Note that the Member must exist in your SwimOffice roster. If they do not, you will need to go into Account/Member Admin and add them before you can add their times.
- Click Submit and that time will populate the meet.
- Repeat steps 5-8 as needed until all times are entered.
Add a new member
Manually add meet results / swimmer's times
Create a record of top times on Team Records tab