SwimOffice Admin - Webmaster
Follow the steps below to add an MP3 audio file and player to a page on your site. Although it's possible to use a WAV or OOG file, we recommend using the MP3 format for maximum browser compatibility.
- Select the below code and copy it (Ctrl+C Windows, Command+C Mac, or right click and select Copy).
<audio controls="" src="" type="audio/mp3">Your browser does not support the audio element.</audio>
- Go to the page where you want the player and click Edit.
- Click the Source button located at the top left of the editor. This switches to HTML view.
- Paste it (Ctrl+V Windows, Command+V Mac, or right click and select Paste) where you want the player to appear on the page.
- Click the Source button. This switches back to WYSIWYG mode.
- Click the Link button (chain link icon).
- Click Browse Server.
- Click Upload.
- Locate an MP3 file and double click it (or click the filename, then click Open).
- Find the file you just uploaded and double click it.
- Select the entire filename in the URL field and copy it.
- Click Cancel and confirm by clicking OK.
- Click Source to switch again to HTML view.
- Place the cursor between the quotes after src= and paste the URL you copied.
- It should look something like this:
- Click Save Changes and OK to confirm. You should now see an audio player on your page.
Although there are ways to have the music auto-play and loop, TeamUnify strongly recommends against this, because many find it annoying.
WARNING: Uploading copyrighted music or audio is illegal unless you have permission to do so.__________
Embed a YouTube video