Please note: This information is pulling from the TU online meet declaration system with the entry file loaded. It will not include events that do not have an ev3 file attached.
- Sign In
- Go to your Events Tab
- Click the Reports tab
- Click the [Admin Only] Meet Attendance Admin Report to Excel link
- Your Members have the ability to use the Meet Attendance For My Account to view, by a date range, all the meets and events they have or will be attending
- Make your filter selections
- Report will default to approved events only. By unchecking "Approved Events Only" you will be able to view all meet declarations regardless if they have been approved.
- Admin can view all athletes, the number of meets and the list of meets using the filter selection
- Click Report Now!
Attendance by Meet Results
How do I configure/edit the meet file?
How do I enforce qualifying times?