SwimOffice Admin - Super User
You can define ASA Registration fees and have them automatically be charged during online registration.
Setup ASA fees
- In the side menu click Billing Admin > Billing Setup.
- If you need to add a chart of account for the ASA fee, do that on the CoA Setup tab.
- Click ASA Fee Setup tab.
- Enter the fee for each ASA Category and select the Chart of Account for each one.
- Uncheck Do Not Charge in Registration if you want to charge the ASA fees during registration instead.
- Click Save Changes.
Require ASA info during online registration
- Read how to Require ASA Registration information during online registration and follow the steps there.
- When people register online and select their ASA Category, it will charge the fee you define in the first set of steps above for each athlete registered.
Mark fees as paid
The final step is to Mark ASA Registration fees as paid once people have paid them.