If you get the below error, An account already exists with that login email, just click the red error message like it says and it will take you to the account with the duplicate email.
From there you can modify the account as needed.
Sometimes the Account Status will be Contact Request (this resulted from them clicking the Contact Us button on your site and sending you an email); just change it to Active and click Save.
If the above steps did not take you to the account with the duplicate email, try these steps.
- Click Customize Filters.
- Click Account Status on the left.
- Uncheck all statuses on the right and click Done.
- Type the duplicate email address into the Search for accounts field and press Enter.
- If found, click the name to edit the account.
- If it still doesn't appear and you have Lessons on your site, do the following.
- Go to Team Admin > Lesson Admin > Students.
- Type your duplicate email address into the Email field and click Search.
- If you find it here, click the name in the Account column, then click the Account tab.
- Once found, you can either edit the account to be the one you want, or change the email to something invalid so you can use it in a new account.
- If it still doesn’t appear, contact TU Support and let us know the email address you’re trying to use.