Admin Level - Webmaster
- Go to the page where you want to add/edit a table.
- Chameleon users: Click the page name in the menu at the top, then click the Edit link in the upper right.
- New CMS users: Click Website Design in the side menu > click the page name in the menu at the top > click the Custom Page overlay in the upper right (or Main Text or Generic Content if on the home page).
- To add a new table, click the table icon in the toolbars.
- To edit an existing table, right click in the table and select Table Properties. Or click in the table and then click the table icon in the toolbar.
- From here, edit the desired properties and click OK when finished. Make sure to change any defaults you want: Rows, Columns, Width, Border size, Cell spacing, Cell padding.
- Note that you can't edit the Rows or Columns fields on an existing table, but you can right click in a cell and select Row > Insert Row Before/After or Column > Insert Column Before/After. You can also click in the bottom right-most cell of a table and press the Tab key to add a new row to the bottom.
- The system will automatically make the table mobile responsive for New CMS users; Chameleon users should follow the steps in the below article, starting at step 3, to do the same.
- When finished editing the page, click Save Changes or Save.
Make table mobile responsive