If you wish you connect meet results to and event you will need to have a ev3 file loaded into the event.
If one is not available, you could create a hyperlink to the meet results manually as follows.
- Go to My Account > My Meet Results > Results By Meets
- Click the desired results name
- In the new window or tab select and copy the URL in the address bar (if you don't have an address bar you may need to set your browser to open new windows in tabs instead; please see your browser's help documentation to learn how)
- Go back to your Events page > Past & Archived tab
- Click the [Edit] link to the right of the event
- In the content editor (under Step 6), type something like "View Meet Results" and highlight it
- Click the hyperlink button (the blue globe with the chain)
- In the URL field paste the link you copied in step 2 above and click OK
- Click Save Changes
Note people will only see the link if they click the meet name.