If a parent/athlete has requested to enter an event an you need to reject this request (red stop sign)
- Sign in
- Click on the Event tab and find the desired meet
- Click on the Attend this Event button for the meet
- Click on the Committed Athletes tab
- This will take you to the view of the athletes and the events they have signed up for (If this option is selected)
- Click on the box next to the event and then select the Reject button.
- A red stop sign should appear next to the event once the rejection has been accepted.
- You can multi-select events and reject them by putting check marks next to all the events desired and clicking on the Reject button.
- This entry WILL NOT BE INCLUDED in the event entries file sent to the host
Auto Update Times
Auto Update Records