Watch the Generating Meet Entries video tutorial below, or follow these steps.
- Sign In
- Click the Events Tab
- Under the desired meet click Edit Commitment
- Click the Committed Athletes Tab
- Click Generate Entry Files button. Important: Only the APPROVED individual entries and RELAY entries will be processed
- This will take you to File Generation Screen
- Step 1 in this Screen will generate the SD3 file you will send to the meet host. To do this:
- Click either [Save Standard SD3 File] or [Save Extended SD3 File] to save the SD3 file directly to your local disk so you can Email to the Hosting Team
The Extended SD3 file includes event sub-letters (5a, 5b, 5c) which are used primarily by Summer teams. The Standard SD3 does not contain these extra designators. USA Swimming teams will need to use the Standard SD3. The Extended button will only present itself if your meet events file contains these letter designators.
Adding a swimmer on deck
Creating a relay team using OnDeck