Admin Level - Super User or Service Hours Administrator (setup in step 4 as shown below)
To set up your Service Hours System, follow the below steps. Download this user guide for more information Service Hours
- Go to Service Hours Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Billing Admin > Service Hours Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Business Tools > Service Hours Admin.
- From here you will need to follow these steps to set up your system and denoted with a Red *
- Step 1 - Set the first month of the fiscal year for Service hours
- Step 2 - Set the obligation of hours your team members will need to work
- Step 3 - Set Service hours charge based on shortfall of hours worked in US dollars per hour, then set the chart of accounts that will be used for the Charge
- Step 4 - set the Service Hours Administrator this person does not need to be a super user to manage and receive any system generated emails.
- Always remember to click the Save Changes button in the lower right!